Use of myshophosting’s service constitutes acceptance and agreement to myshophosting’s AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) as well as myshophosting’s TOS (Terms of Service). From herewith in this TOS, AUP, and SLA, the usage of “us”, “we”, “our”, “ours” shall constitute reference to myshophosting, the usage of “you”, “your”, “they”, “them” shall refer to client / customer of myshophosting.
Acceptance of Contractual Agreement
1. Client agrees that by placing an order either by means of electronic ordering (web order form) or submitting a written contract, and receipt of such order by myshophosting, that you are agreeing to our TOS, AUP, and SLA. No Modifications of said contract by customer is allowed.
2. myshophosting will provide, and Customer will purchase and pay for, the Services, and service fees specified in the Order for the applicable Service Description. Customer acknowledges that the service, and service fees have been communicated to the customer, and that they are aware of all applicable charges as per contract, AUP, SLA, and TOS. Customer also understands that any promotional offers unless specified in contractual terms will not be applicable to their individual service.
3. In connection with any Hosting Services, if Customer’s actual bandwidth usage in any month exceeds allotted amount, specified in Customer’s contract, Customer will pay myshophosting any additional fees as specified in the Service Description.
Establishment of this service is contingent upon receipt of payment from Customer to myshophosting. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for that month’s service, unless customer requests all monthly payments to be consolidated to one specific billing date. Any additional services relative to a primary hosting account, will be prorated to the primary hosting account’s monthly recurring billing date, along the following guidelines of prorating methodology: (total monthly fees/ 30)* number of days to monthly recurring billing cycle. Any setup fees will be charged full setup fee pricing, and are applied at time of initial request of such services.
Payments and Fees
Payment is due on the defined monthly recurring billing date of each month.
Credit cards that are declined for any reason are subject to a $5.00 declination fee. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due. Accounts not paid by due date are subject to a $3.95 late fee. Accounts that are not collectable by myshophosting will be turned over to an outside agency for collection. If your account is turned over for collection, you agree to pay the company a “Processing and Collection” Fee of not less than Fifty($50.00) nor more than One Hundred, Fifty($150.00)
Expiration of a Domain Name Registration
Immediately after the expiration of the term of domain name registration services and before deletion of the domain name in the applicable registry’s database, we may direct the domain name to name-servers and IP address(es) designated by us, including, without limitation, to no IP address or to IP address(es) which host a parking page or a commercial search engine that may display advertisements, and we may either leave your WHOIS information intact or we may change the contact information in the WHOIS output for the expired domain name so that you are no longer the listed registrant of the expired domain name.
- Reactivation Period Process. For a period of approximately 30 days after expiration of the term of domain name registration services, we may provide a procedure by which expired domain name registration services may be renewed. We may, but are not obligated to, offer this process, called the “reactivation period.” You assume all risks and all consequences if you wait until close to or after the expiration of the original term of domain name registration services to attempt to renew the domain name registration services. We may, in our sole discretion, choose not to offer a reactivation period and we shall not be liable therefore. The reactivation period renewal process, if any, may involve additional fees. We may make expired domain name services(s) available to third parties, we may auction off the rights to expired domain name services (the auction beginning close to the end or after the end of the reactivation period), and/or expired domain name registration services may be re-registered to any party at any time.
- After the reactivation period, we may:
- Discontinue the domain name registration services at any time thereafter without notice. In which case, certain registry administrators may provide procedures by which discontinued domain name registration services may nonetheless be renewed. We will participate in this process, typically called the “Redemption Grace Period” (“RGP”), for each gTLD registry administrator that provides it. We may, in our sole discretion, choose not to participate in the RGP process with respect to any or all of your ccTLD domain name registration services and we shall not be liable therefore. If available, RGP typically ends between 30 and 42 days after the end of the reactivation period of the domain name services. The current RGP fee is $275.00 AUD inc GST and does not include any registration fees that may also be due. We are not obliged to contact you to alert you that the domain name registration services are being discontinued; or
- Pay the registry’s registration fee or otherwise provide for the registration services to be continued. In which case, we may then set the name-servers and the DNS settings for the domain name services, we may set the DNS to point to no IP address or to IP address(es) which host parking page(s) or a commercial search engine that may display paid advertisements, and we may change the contact information in the WHOIS output for the expired domain name so that you are no longer the listed registrant of the expired domain name. We do not have to pay you any of the proceeds we may earn as a result. We are not obliged to contact you to alert you that the domain name registration services are being continued. The domain name will be designated as being in the extended redemption grace period (“ERGP”), and you will be allowed to assume, during the first 120 days of the then extant registration term, complete management of the domain name services, including the right to control the DNS settings, provided that you pay the ERGP fee (which is the same as the RGP fee) plus any registration fees. After the end of the 120-day period, if you do not exercise your rights under this provision, you have abandoned the domain name services, and relinquish all interests and use of the domain name services; or
- If we auctioned the domain name services to a third party, we may transfer the domain name registration services to such third party. In which case, the third party who won the auction for the domain name services will control the domain name services, including control over the WHOIS information and the DNS settings. You may recover the domain name registration services prior to the end of the reactivation period, as such reactivation period applied to you. We are not obliged to contact you to alert you that the domain name registration services are or were auctioned. We do not have to pay you any of the proceeds we may earn as a result of such an auction.
myshophosting may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon failure of Customer to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued service fees, or any collection fees.
All requests for cancelling any service / services must be made in writing with at least 7 days notice but not more than 30 days prior written notice and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmation Receipt of cancellation will be sent within 24 hours of our normal cancellation department hours of 9AM to 5PM EST Monday – Friday.
Refunds and Disputes
All payments to myshophosting are non-refundable. This includes any setup fees and monthly fees regardless of usage. All billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred. Disputed charges to your credit card issuer, also known as chargeback’s, in myshophosting’s discretion which is valid, under the terms and conditions of our SLA, AUP, and TOS, will result in service interruption, and reconnection fees to restore the desired service.
Archiving and Backup of your Data
We will archive your data on a regular basis for the purposes of disaster recovery. In the event of equipment failure or data corruption, we will restore from the last known good archive. In the event of corruption of all of our archives, or in the event that an old archive is used to restore data, you should be prepared to upload your data to your web site. You must maintain a recent copy of your data at your premises at all times. We will not be liable for incomplete, out-of-date, corrupt or otherwise deficient data recovered from our backups.
myshophosting’s Warranties and Liabilities
We accept liability for the supply of the Services to the extent provided in this agreement.
We do not warrant that:
- the Services provided under this agreement will be uninterrupted or error free;
- the Services will meet your requirements, other than as expressly set out in this agreement; or
- the Services will be free from external intruders (hackers), virus or worm attack, denial of service attack, or other persons having unauthorised access to the services or systems of myshophosting.com.
Except as expressly provided to the contrary in this agreement, we exclude all liability for indirect and consequential loss or damage of any kind, loss or corruption of data, loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise arising from or relating in any way to this agreement and/or its subject matter.
We make or give no express or implied warranties including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, with respect to any goods or services provided under or incidental to this agreement. No oral or written information or advice given by us, our resellers, agents, representatives or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of the express warranties hereby given, and you may not rely on any such information or advice.
Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the services will be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the services which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim within one year of it arising.
In no event will we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
In the event that this agreement constitutes a supply of goods or services to a consumer as defined in the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) nothing contained in this agreement excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty or other obligation in relation to this agreement, where to do so is unlawful. To the full extent permitted by law, where the benefit of any such condition, warranty or other obligation is conferred upon you pursuant to the Act, our sole liability for breach of any such condition, warranty or other obligation, including any consequential loss which you may sustain or incur, shall be limited (except as otherwise specified in this agreement) to:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the repair of the goods or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
- the supplying of the Services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the Services supplied again.
We specifically exclude any warranty as to the accuracy or quality of information received by any person via your server and in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage to any data stored on the Server. You are responsible for maintaining insurance cover in respect of any loss or damage to your data stored on the Server.
Designated Agent – gTLD registrations.
The domain name registrant explicitly confirms that myshophosting.com will act as their Designated Agent in the event of any material change to domain name registrant data.